ITRACHEM 200 CAP
ITRACONAZOLE 200 MG CAPSULES
Itraconazole is an antifungal medication which is used in adults to treat infections caused by fungus. This medication treats the infections present in your various parts of the body such as lungs, throat, toenails, and fingernails.
- Antifungal prescription medicine
- Higher Clinical & Mycological Cure rates
- Lowers the rate of reoccurrence of antifungal infections in the body
How to take Itraconazole?
- Follow all the directions that are mentioned in the product. Read the instructions and consume the medicine as directed.
- Do not share itraconazole medicine with the other person, even if they are having the same symptoms.
- This medication must be taken with food.
- Swallow the medicine, don’t chew, break or open it.
- Consult with your doctor if you feel that the medication is not showing its results.
- Use it for the time prescribed the doctors, even if your symptoms are quickly improved.
Side Effects of Itraconazole
- Blurred vision
- Liver problems
- Rashes and itching
- Vomiting and stomach pain
- Fever and joint pain
- Unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Erection problems