Scabichem Lotion belongs to the class of medication known as pyrethroids or an ant parasite drug used to treat infections caused by eggs, mites, and lice. This lotion is mainly used in the treatment of pediculosis and scabies. It is an infection that occurs in the hairy parts of the body, especially in the scalp, or may occur in children above 5 years of age and spreads by head contact. Mites are skin infections spread from person to person with physical contact or patients experiencing rashes and persistent itching in the infected areas, which worsen at night. It works by destroying head lice, which stick to your scalp and cause irritation. Scabichem Lotion is exclusively for external uses only.
Uses of Scabichem Lotion:
Following are the benefits of Scabichem Lotion,
- Scabichem Lotion also helps treat the condition known as pediculosis and condition in which there is an infestation of lice.
- The derma product helps treat parasitic infections by paralysing the insects and eventually killing them.
- It helps to treat scabies where mites infest and irritate your skin.
- This lotion works by killing the insects and their eggs to help get rid of the itchiness.
- A single application of the Scabichem Lotion is enough to treat skin infections.
Side Effects of Scabichem Lotion:
Along with its advantages, Scabichem Lotion may cause some side effects by overdose or misuse of it. Although not all the side effects may occur or if they occur you need medical attention. Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention or may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medication. Talk to your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or if you have any questions regarding Scabichem Lotion;
- Skin Irritation
- Skin Rash
- Skin Redness
- Stinging Sensation
How to use Scabichem Lotion:
- Apply the Scabichem Lotion as prescribed by the doctor and remember that the lotion is for external use only.
- Shake the bottle of the lotion well before applying it to the skin evenly or make sure that your body is clean, dry, and cool before applying this product.
- Make sure that your body should be clean, dry, and cool before using, or remember to wash your body thoroughly after applying the lotion.
- Most of the time the Scabichem Lotion is only used one time to treat the condition but in case a second-time application is required, wait at least 7 days before applying it again. Follow the guidelines of the doctor on how to apply the Scabichem Lotion correctly.
- There are some precautions to remember before applying the Scabichem Lotion to avoid the side effects of the product. So go through some precautions mentioned below;
- Consult with a doctor if you have any allergies to the medication or any of its substances or ingredients. As the medication may cause some serious allergic reactions so read all the instructions available with the product.
- Tell your doctor if you have asthma before using the Scabichem Lotion by
- Inform the doctor about your medical history, especially of skin infections.
- Apply this product cautiously on the scalp, as the forceful scratching may lead to a skin infection.
- Sometimes the itching may last for a few days even after treating the scabies condition, but don’t worry, it may be an allergic reaction to dead mites.
- Ask the doctor right away if you develop worsening skin allergies after applying Scabichem Lotion.
- Talk to the doctor if you are pregnant or a nursing mother, before applying the lotion. Avoid getting the lotion in your mouth, eyes, nose, vagina, or sensitive areas of your body.
Keep Scabichem Lotion at room temperature away from direct light, and moisture, and if you have any questions regarding storage ask your pharmacist or doctor. Do not store it in the bathroom or keep all the medicine away from the sight of children and pets.
Scabichem Lotion Manufacturer and Supplier:
Swisschem Dermacare is one of India’s most well-known dermatology PCD Pharma franchise companies and we provide derma care businesses with a wide range of derma PCD Pharma products at reasonable prices. We offered above 300+ different products such as capsules, lotions, gels, soaps, shampoo, etc. By offering a third-party manufacturing company that is certified by ISO-WHO-GMP and we have a large distribution network that ensures that our derma products or goods are easily accessible within the country.