CALAMINE 15% W/V + ZINC OXIDE 5% W/V + GLYCERINE 5% W/V
Calamine is used to relieve pain, itching, and discomfort from minor skin irritations such as poison oak, poison sumac, poison ivy. This medication also helps to dry the weeping and oozing caused by irritation due to these plants. It is effective in treating sunburns, insect bites, and certain mild skin ailments and diseases.
Usage of Calamine
- Calamine is specially used for skin purpose.
- Use this medication as prescribed by your doctor.
- Also, read the instructions and directions mentioned in the product.
- Apply the medication with a cotton pad and allow it to dry on the skin.
- Avoid getting this medication in the eyes, mouth, genital areas and nose.
Benefits of Calamine
- Helps to soften and soothe the skin
- Increase the elasticity of the skin making it more flexible through collagen and elastin repair
- Provides broad-spectrum sun protection to guard against sunburn and skin damage
- Restores the natural beauty and softness of the skin
- Balances the essential moisture of the skin
- Add fairness to the skin
- Radiance of the skin
- Acts as a Sunscreen
- Removes visible spots and dark circles on the skin
Side Effects of Calamine Lotion
There are few side effects with Calamine lotion i.e when you will use the lotion in excessive. In case you experience irritation after applying it, stop using it and consult with the doctor for an alternative medication.