Fluconazole Dusting Powder is a medicine that has fluconazole in it. It is mainly used to treat skin infections caused by fungus. The powder is put on the skin where there is a problem, and it helps to stop and prevent the growth of fungi. It stops the infection from spreading by destroying the membrane of the fungus. Fluconazole Dusting Powder comes in different strengths like 2% w/w
How To Use Fluconazole Dusting Powder
- Wash the part that is hurt with gentle soap and water, then gently dry it completely before putting on the powder.
- Put a little bit of the powder on the place that is affected. Make sure to put a thin and even layer over the entire area that is affected.
- Use your fingers to softly rub or massage the powder onto your skin. This helps the powder stick to the skin and go into the affected area.
- Follow the directions given by your doctor or on the product label to know how often to use it. Usually, you put on the powder one or two times a day, or as told by your doctor.
- Make sure to use the Fluconazole Dusting Powder regularly and for the entire prescribed treatment, even if you start feeling better or the symptoms go away. This makes sure that the infection is completely cured and lowers the chance of it coming back.
- After putting on the powder, make sure to wash your hands really well to get rid of any leftover powder.
Benefits Of Fluconazole Dusting Powder
Antifungal action: Fluconazole Dusting Powder has fluconazole, which can kill and stop the growth of fungi. It helps to manage and heal skin infections caused by fungi.
Symptom relief: Using Fluconazole Dusting Powder can help reduce the symptoms of fungal skin infections, like itching, redness, inflammation, and discomfort.
Wide range of applications: Fluconazole Dusting Powder can be used to treat different types of fungal skin infections, like athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and other surface infections.
Easy to use: The dusting powder can be applied easily and only to the area that needs treatment. It is important to keep the part that is affected from getting wet and use something to protect against getting more infections.
Minimal side effects: Fluconazole Dusting Powder is usually well-tolerated and has less chance of causing side effects throughout the body compared to antifungal medications taken by mouth or injection.
Side Effects Of Fluconazole Dusting Powder
- Skin irritation
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Allergic Reactions
- Skin Discoloration
- Sensitivity to sunlight
Precautions Of Fluconazole Dusting Powder
- Do not just use Fluconazole Dusting Powder to treat a fungal infection. Usually, it is used together with other medicines to treat fungal infections. These other medicines are usually in the form of creams or ointments. Please do as your healthcare professional advises and stick to the treatment plan they have given you.
- It’s important to keep yourself clean and practice good hygiene when using Fluconazole Dusting Powder. Make sure the area that is affected is clean and not wet before putting on the powder. Make sure to thoroughly dry the body after taking a bath or shower.
- When you have jock itch or a fungal infection in your groin, it is best to not wear tight or synthetic underwear while using Fluconazole Dusting Powder. Instead, choose underwear that is not tight and made of cotton. This will help air to flow better and reduce moisture.
- Before using Fluconazole Dusting Powder, it is important to make sure you don’t have any allergies to fluconazole or similar antifungal medications. If you have an allergy that you know about, tell your healthcare professional.
- If you have bad skin discomfort, redness, itching, or any other weird or bothersome symptoms after using Fluconazole Dusting Powder, stop using it and talk to your healthcare professional.