CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE 0.05%W/W,MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2%W/W + NEOMYCIN SULPHATE 0.5%W/W + ZINC SULPHATE 2%W/W CREAM
Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Sulphate, Miconazole Nitrate & Zinc Sulphate Cream help reduce swelling, itching, and redness caused by fungal or bacterial skin infections. This medicine is a group of drugs that fight infections. This medicine has three powerful drugs in it: Clobetasol Propionate, Neomycin Sulphate, and Miconazole Nitrate Cream.
Each ingredient in this medication works in a different way to treat these conditions. Clobetasol Propionate, a type of medicine, stops the body from making certain chemicals that can cause skin problems like swelling, itching, and redness. Neomycin Sulphate (medicine) stops the making of important proteins. The bacteria need to do important jobs to stay alive. Miconazole Nitrate is a medicine that kills fungi by making holes in their cells.
How To Use Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Sulphate, Miconazole Nitrate & Zinc Sulphate Cream
- Apply Clobetasol + Miconazole + Neomycin as directed by your doctor, in a thin layer on the area that needs treatment.
- Only take this medicine as your doctor tells you to. Don’t use it too much or for too long.
- Before using any medicine, clean the area with soap and water and make sure it’s dry.
- Don’t get it in your eyes, mouth, or nose. If it gets on your skin, wash it with cold water.
- Do not use bandages or dressings that completely cover the treated area unless your doctor tells you to.
- Tell your doctor if the skin doesn’t get better after 2-4 weeks of treatment.
Benefits Of Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Sulphate, Miconazole Nitrate & Zinc Sulphate Cream
- Clobetasol propionate, neomycin sulfate, miconazole nitrate, and zinc sulfate cream a medicines with different good effects because it has a mix of strong ingredients.
- Neomycin sulfate is a medicine that fights bacteria on the skin to stop or treat infections. It can help lower the chance of getting more infections in areas with skin problems.
- Miconazole nitrate is a medicine that fights fungus and helps to treat infections like athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- Zinc sulfate can help heal minor skin wounds and prevent infection because it has astringent and antibacterial properties.
Side Effects Of Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Sulphate, Miconazole Nitrate & Zinc Sulphate Cream
Most of the time, side effects go away on their own and you don’t need to see a doctor for them. Your body gets used to the medicine and the side effects go away. If you notice any changes in your skin, you should see your doctor for help and advice.
- Skin shedding or flaking.
- Skin becoming thin
- Annoyance or frustration.
- Scratching sensation
- Redness means the colour red.
Precautions Of Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Sulphate, Miconazole Nitrate & Zinc Sulphate Cream
- Before and after using this cream on the area that hurts, make sure to wash your hands well.
- Put the cream on the sore area using clean and dry hands.
- Drinking alcohol while receiving treatment can slow down the healing process. So, it’s best to drink less alcohol.
- Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Sulphate and Miconazole Nitrate Cream is in category C for pregnancy. In summary, it can hurt a baby that is not yet born. Make sure to talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- If you don’t see any progress in your health after taking this medicine for 3 to 4 weeks. Also, don’t use the treatment for too long if it’s near your eyes.